You’re committed to helping your team continually learn, grow and improve, right? The good news is that your employees also want to learn. Companies that invest in employee training get returns on their investment, according to research conducted by PWC:
- Their income per employee is 218 percent higher than at companies offering minimal comprehensive training.
- Companies that invest in employee training enjoy a 24 percent higher profit margin than those who spend less on training.
- Companies that increase spending on training by $680 per employee generate a 6 percent higher return to shareholders.
At Puppet, we offer several different ways to get trained. Public training is great for individuals, but private Puppet training has real advantages for organizations that need to train more than a handful of people. Your team benefits from the camaraderie of learning together, and our Puppet trainers make sure the examples and discussions during training are relevant to your organization. Private Puppet training also saves on travel costs, let alone the work time, fatigue and distraction for your employees.
Puppet offers private training for our most popular courses. By choosing private Puppet training, you get to decide when and how your employees will be trained — at your offices, or perhaps in a virtual environment, which works well for distributed teams. Just check out the private training requirements to see if you can host private Puppet training on site.
Or maybe you plan to write your own Puppet modules. In that case, check out: Puppet Fundamentals, where you learn best practices to install Puppet, write simple classes, and update and extend existing modules.
Is your team using Windows? Great! Add Puppet Essentials for Windows, and your team will learn the best practices for managing Windows systems with Puppet.
From there you’ve got even more options, with two courses we now offer both virtually and on site:
- Puppet Practitioner teaches your team how to design and build modules, extend modules from the Puppet Forge and develop methods for implementing roles and profiles.
- Puppet Architect teaches your team how to design infrastructure and understand the relationships and interactions between different infrastructure components.
Ready to see the benefits of private training?
When your team trains together, they become more proficient in Puppet more quickly, and your organization gets faster time to value. You will:
- Increase your company’s ability to adopt new technologies.
- Build a more efficient, effective and highly motivated team.
- Enhance your company’s competitive position.
Stephanie Stouck is a senior services marketing manager at Puppet.