See how IT salaries differ — and how they're changing
How do you think your salary compares to others doing the same job as you, in your region or at a similar organization? Thanks to the thousands of people who take the State of DevOps survey, we can answer this question — and many more.
Here are a few things you’ll learn in the 2017 DevOps Salary Report:
- Which job titles yield the highest salaries — and which are becoming more or less common.
- How much IT practitioners earn in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand, India, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia, and Latin America.
- How IT manager salaries have changed around the world since last year.
- How salaries vary by industry, and by the number of servers an organization manages.
- How the salaries of people who identify as a woman, or as a member of an underrepresented group, stack up to the salaries of those who don’t.
- How years of experience affect salary levels.
- How the amount of manual configuration management people do affects their salaries.
Download the 2017 DevOps Salary Report and find ideas for increasing your salary, or questions to ask during your next one-on-one — or even your next job interview.