The findings you won’t want to miss
The 2017 State of DevOps Report has a wealth of information for anyone in IT — including key findings that every CIO should be aware of.
We’ve distilled the report findings that matter most to CIOs and IT leaders in our new report, 2017 State of DevOps: What Every CIO Should Know. Find out:
- How (and why) the success of any DevOps or digital transformation initiative depends on transformational leadership.
- The impact DevOps practices have on recruiting and employee retention.
- Which practices enable high-performing teams to spend more of their valuable time developing new features and services.
- How DevOps practices drive better throughput and stability.
- Which questions every CIO should be able to answer about how your teams are working, how things can be improved — and how you can help.