Select your version of Puppet Enterprise client tools to download
Puppet Enterprise client tools allows you to use Puppet Enterprise services from a workstation that may or may not be managed by Puppet. Because you can safely run these tools remotely, you no longer need to SSH into the Puppet master to execute commands. Your permissions to see information and to take action are controlled by PE role-based access control (RBAC) through the
puppet-access client tool.
Client tools are provided for the following services:
- Puppet orchestrator: Control the rollout of changes in your infrastructure and drive the Puppet Application Orchestration service. These tools include
- Puppet access: Authenticate yourself to the PE RBAC token-based authentication service so that you can use the other tool capabilities and APIs.
- Code Manager: Provides the interface for the Code Manager and file sync services. This tool includes
- PuppetDB CLI: A tool for working with PuppetDB, such as building queries and handling exports.
- Get help installing client tools.
- Need an older version? To expand your Puppet Enterprise install without upgrading today, view the available downloads for previous versions.
- Contribute to the Puppet Development Kit project on GitHub.
- Need to license more nodes? Please contact sales or find out more about how to buy.