Will you win the VIP Experience at PuppetConf 2017?
PuppetConf 2017 is just around the corner, and we have an exciting sweepstakes to offer. One lucky person will get a VIP Experience package, and a second winner will get a free ticket to PuppetConf.
Enter the VIP Experience sweepstakes for a chance to win:
- Complimentary ticket to PuppetConf 2017 ($1,095 regular price). Note that this complimentary ticket does not include training.
- Complimentary upgrade for your hotel room to Skyline suite when you book at the conference hotel, the Hilton San Francisco Union Square, for 10 - 12 October ($1,590 retail value).
- $150 hotel credit for meals and other incidentals.
- Private meeting and meal with Nigel Kersten, Puppet’s chief technical strategist and head of community, and someone from Puppet who specializes in the topic or technology of your choice.
Plus, we’re doing a second drawing, and the runner-up will win a complimentary ticket (excludes training) to the most anticipated PuppetConf since we started in 2011.
Enter now to win — the sweepstakes expires 2 June. See the sweepstakes rules, and note that registration is not required to win the VIP experience. Also please note that this sweepstakes is available only in the United States.
To attend all the great PuppetConf 2017 keynotes, sessions, networking events and more, be sure to register now and save 30 percent. What happens if you should win the VIP Experience after you have already bought a ticket to PuppetConf? You can get a refund for your ticket purchase, or you could use your purchased ticket for a friend!
When you register for PuppetConf, you can select in-person training before the conference for an additional fee. Training available right before PuppetConf includes Intro to Puppet, Puppetizing Infrastructure, Puppet Fundamentals, Puppet Practitioner and Puppet Architect. Learn more about Puppet training at https://puppet.com/puppetconf/training.
Whether you're a beginner, intermediate or advanced user of Puppet technologies, PuppetConf 2017 will offer a great experience. Sessions will cover topics IT professionals care about most: DevOps, cloud management, next-generation infrastructure, application delivery, containers, security and compliance, career and personal development, continuous delivery, and more.
Save the date: 10 - 12 October 2017 in San Francisco. You won't want to miss two-plus days packed with awesome sessions, networking and 35-plus sponsors eager to offer you lots of information about other IT technologies and services.
Lisa Gregory is the director of strategic events at Puppet.
- Want to see what all the excitement is about? Whet your appetite by watching some of the PuppetConf 2016 keynotes, presentations and panel discussions.
- You will get a 30 percent discount on PuppetConf if you register by 30 June.