Sign up for the PuppetConf 2017 live stream!
Live stream PuppetConf 2017
Just because you can’t make it to PuppetConf 2017 in San Francisco doesn’t mean you have to miss out on all the excitement! From the comfort of your own home (or office or wherever you want), you can follow along in real time. We’re offering a live stream of the keynotes, a portion of the Puppet Contributor Summit, and many more mainstage talks.
Watch the live stream
To watch the live stream on 10th, 11th and 12th of October, simply sign up. While you tune in, join the conversation on Twitter by using the hashtag #PuppetConf or join the Puppet Slack channel to connect with community members at the conference and those watching remotely.
Puppet Contributor Summit: 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. PT Tuesday 10 October
New this year! Watch the Puppet Contributor Summit keynotes:
- Hear from Chief Product Officer Omri Gazitt, Director of Product Eric Sorenson and other technical experts.
- Tune in for discussions about the Puppet Development Kit, Contributing Best Practices, Puppetizing your Script with VSCode and much more!
PuppetConf 2017: Starting at 9:00 a.m. PT Wednesday 11 October and Thursday 12 October
- Keynotes: Puppet CEO Sanjay Mirchandani, Puppet CPO Omri Gazitt, Tricia Burke of Diligent, Thorsten Biel of Porsche AG, Michael Lopp author of the popular blog, Rands in Repose and more.
- Distelli and Puppet: Automating Delivery Pipelines – Brian McGehee, Puppet (formerly of Distelli, which Puppet acquired in September)
- Beyond RSpec: Innovative Strategies for Confident CI – Kevin Paulisse, GitHub
- The Changing Role of Operations – Michael Stahnke, Puppet
- Puppet Integration Plugin for vRealize Orchestrator: How Fannie Mae is Letting the Developers Pull the Strings – Trent TeSelle, Fannie Mae & Jeremy Adams, Puppet
- The Dr. Seuss Guide to Code Craftsmanship – Emily Freeman, Kickbox
- Zero to Kubernetes in the Cloud – Scott Coulton, Puppet
- And more…
It’s not too late to join us in San Francisco. Check out the full PuppetConf 2017 agenda and register now to save 10%.
Tiffany Jennings is the senior social media manager at Puppet.