Puppetize Digital’s agenda is live
Puppetize Digital has three separate event schedules run in three regional time zones: Sydney (AEDT), London (GMT), and San Francisco (PST). Join us in the time zone most convenient for you, or attend all three! Content will run all day throughout each regional time zone. But don’t worry if the timing for the session you're excited about doesn't fit your schedule — all content will be available on-demand for viewing after the event.
In addition to keynotes from Puppet CEO Yvonne Wassenaar, CTO Abby Kearns, and CTO Deepak Giridharagopal, we’re bringing together IT experts, industry leaders, and DevOps champions. Take a look at the agenda for your region below.
Asia-Pacific agenda highlights: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm AEDT
- Building the Future of Hybrid Cloud Automation, Kenaz Kwa, Director of Product
- Pipelines, Products, Platforms and Progressive Delivery: The new Automation, James Governor
- Preparing People for Proper Patching with Puppet and Plans, Margaret Lee, Product Owner and Tony Green, Principal Sales Engineer
The Value of Integrating ServiceNow and Puppet, Kevin Reeuwijk, Sr. Principal Sales Engineer
Europe agenda highlights: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm GMT
- Puppet Remediate + Puppet Enterprise: Manage Vulnerabilities with a Common Automation Workflow, Mark Wilson, Senior Product Manager at Puppet
- Automating Windows with Puppet, John Rogers, SwissRe
- Harmonising change management with automated delivery pipelines, David Sandilands, NatWest Group
"What on earth is 'Platform as a Product'?", Matthew Skelton
The Americas agenda highlights: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm PST
- Be Sure To Noop! Jesse Hathaway, PayPal
- Automating Application Stack Builds and Management using Puppet, Shane Smith, Athenahealth
- Brave New World: Honoring our legacy, building our future, Martin Jackson, Walmart
Situating maintenance: The power of maintainers to make the world a better place, Jessica Meyerson
We can’t wait to kick off the event on 19 November, and we’re so excited to see you there. Register now, and reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or join the #puppetize-digital channel on the Puppet Community Slack to get your questions answered.