Puppetize Digital is coming: speakers, registration, and more
This year, Puppetize Digital consists of three separate events running in three regional time zones: Sydney (AEDT), London (GMT), and San Francisco (PST). Join us in the time zone most convenient for you, or attend all three! Content will run all day throughout each regional time zone. But never fear if the timing for the session you're excited about doesn't fit your schedule — all content will be available on-demand for viewing after the event.
In addition to keynotes from Puppet CEO Yvonne Wassenaar, CTO Abby Kearns, and CTO Deepak Giridharagopal, we’re bringing together IT experts, industry leaders, and DevOps champions, including:
- Jessica Meyerson, co-director, The Maintainers and director of research and strategy, the Educopia Institute
- James Governor, analyst and co-founder, Red Monk
- Matthew Skelton, author of Team Topologies and founder and head of consulting, Conflux
You can also hear talks from Puppet product experts around key areas of growth and development, including:
- Building the Future of Hybrid Cloud Automation, Eric Sorenson, Sr. Principal Technical Product Manager
- Bolt Projects, Tom Beech, Software Engineer for Bolt
- Preparing People for Proper Patching with Puppet and Plans, Margaret Lee, Product Owner and Tony Green, Principal Sales Engineer
- The Value of Integrating ServiceNow and Puppet, Kevin Reeuwijk, Sr. Principal Sales Engineer
- Configuration Management in a Service Mesh World, Martez Reed, Principal Training Solutions Engineer
We’ll provide an update once the finalized agenda is live so you can reserve the sessions you're most interested in. Register now. We can’t wait to see you!