Puppetize Digital 2021’s agenda is now live!
For the second year running, Puppetize Digital will be hosted three times in three regional time zones: San Francisco (PDT), London (BST), and Sydney (AEST). Join us in the time zone most convenient for you, or attend all three!
Puppetize Digital 2021 is dedicated to the people at the center of automation. With workshops, demos, and community discussions happening three times over the course of two days, there’s something for everyone no matter your role and no matter where you are in the world.
Puppetize Digital agenda highlights
This year’s Puppetize Digital will kick off with opening ceremonies from Puppet CEO Yvonne Wassenaar with keynotes from the trio of Puppet CTOs: Abby Kearns, Nigel Kersten, and Deepak Giridharagopal.
- We’re very pleased to welcome to the stage Kelsey Hightower, a Puppet alum and current engineer and developer advocate at Google Cloud, to discuss the future of cloud and ops, the evolution of configuration management, and more.
- The New Stack’s Alex Williams will host and moderate a panel of experts during a special virtual Pancake Breakfast on What You Need To Scale: It’s Not Just Infrastructure-as-Code Anymore.
- CEO Yvonne Wassenaar will be joined in conversation by Mary Johnston Turner, Research Vice President, Future of Digital Infrastructure, at IDC, to discuss how to build an automated compliance culture for modern, hybrid digital infrastructure.
Read on for highlights from each region’s agenda (and take note that some of these talks will take place more than once!).
The Americas: Agenda Highlights - 29 September, 2021, 10AM - 4PM PDT
- Full Circle: From Puppet to Google and Back Again, Kelsey Hightower, Google Cloud Platform, and Deepak Giridharagopal, Puppet
- How Las Cumbres Observatory Relies on Puppet to Monitor the Night Skies, Brian Haworth, Las Cumbres Observatory
- Build Connected Solutions with APIs at Scale, Scott Glaser, Salesforce
- Code-to-Cloud Visibility: An Essential Framework for DevOps Success, Chris Riley, Splunk
Asia-Pacific: Agenda Highlights - 30 September, 2021, 9AM - 2PM SGT | 11AM - 4PM AEST
- Leveling the DevOps Automation Playing Field with Relay by Puppet, Kenaz Kwa, Puppet
- Achieving Quality End User Training Experience with Puppet Configuration Management, Ivan Wee and Nicholas Goh, Republic Polytechnic Singapore
- Connecting Puppet and Cloud Instances, John Laffey and Matt Stone, Puppet
- Writing Secure Puppet Code, Ben Ford, Puppet
Europe: Agenda Highlights - 30 September, 2021, 11AM - 5PM BST
- Creating Reusable Puppet Profiles, Bram Vogelaar, Hot Potatoes
- Trust Driven Development (TDD), Tomek Manugiewicz, Grand Parade Poland
- A Modern CMDB at the Heart of Automation, Dries Dams, Bryxx
- Why Does Open Source Bring More Value to Business?, Tim Meusel, example42 GmbH
Register for Puppetize Digital now
Find the full agenda here.
We can’t wait to kick off the event on 29 & 30 September, and we’re so excited to see you there. Register for Puppetize Digital 2021, reach out to community(at)puppet(dot)com, or join the #puppetize-digital channel on the Puppet Community Slack with questions.