Ciao from Cisco Live Milan
Cisco Live kicks off today and we’re thrilled to be in the onePK booth showing off our up-and-coming joint solutions. Stop by and say hello to Nigel Kersten, CIO, Jeff McCune, author of the Pro Puppet book, and Jose Palafox. If you can’t make it to Milan, watch Jeff McCune demonstrate running Puppet Enterprise on a Cisco Nexus 3000 Switch in this video. As we’ve mentioned before, Cisco and Puppet Labs have a longstanding partnership. Check out these breakout sessions to learn more about our joint integration solutions.
- BRKAPP-9005 - The Migration to Switch Programmability and a Dev-Ops operation with the Nexus 9000 & 3000 - Learn how Puppet Enterprise integrates with the new Nexus 9000 series of switches to enable automated configuration and management of the enhanced NX-OS.
- BRKDCT-2336 - Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud v4 - Learn how to configure and manage multitier applications with the Puppet Enterprise Application Stack Accelerator Pack for Cisco IAC.
- BRKDCT-2367 - OpenStack Deployment in the Enterprise - This session will cover the basics of deploying OpenStack with the Cisco OpenStack Installer, which uses our very own OpenStack modules.
- BRKRST-2117 - The Hitchhiker's Guide to onePK - Learn all about the one Platform Kit (onePK), a flexible development environment that enables you to leverage and extend your network by writing applications that directly access the routers and switches in your network. In this session, you’ll learn how to automate network provisioning with Puppet.
- Inside Cisco IT track - This track is a peek into how Cisco uses its own products to solve its business challenges. Cisco is also a big Puppet shop and uses Puppet to stand up its own private cloud and deliver services to millions of users.
- Download Puppet Enterprise and manage up to 10 nodes free
- Learn about the Puppet Enterprise integration with Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches