Each winner is solely responsible for any costs associated with the prize or its use.
We will not provide any form of insurance, including without limitation any public liability or cancellation insurance, in respect of such a prize.
- HOW TO ENTER. You will be entered in the sweepstakes automatically if you complete the DevOps Survey. No purchase is necessary to enter or win, and purchase will not affect your odds of winning. All valid entries registered or received by Puppet, Inc. (the “Sponsor”) between 6:00 a.m. PDT on June 18, 2018 and 11:59 p.m. PDT on July 6, 2018 ("Entry Deadline") will be eligible for a drawing to win a Prize. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for late, lost, damaged, misidentified or misdirected entries. By entering these sweepstakes, the entrant will be deemed to have accepted these promotional terms and the Sponsor’s Privacy and Cookies Policy (which can be accessed at https://puppet.com/legal/privacy).
- ELIGIBILITY. This is a trade promotion sweepstakes. Eligibility is limited to persons at least eighteen (18) years of age and who are legal residents of the United States who completes and submits the online DevOps Survey at https://polls.onresearch.net/DevOps/emc. Limit one (1) entry per person, but there is no limit on the number of employees from a single company who may enter. Multiple entries will be disqualified. The sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Employees (and their immediate families and household members) of the Sponsor, its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible.
- PRIZES. Prizes are as follows:
- The first and second persons to be drawn will each receive a US $500 Amazon® gift card, approximate retail value of US $500.
- The third through tenth persons to be drawn will each receive a US $200 Amazon® gift card, approximate retail value of US $200.
- The eleventh through twenty-fifth persons to be drawn will each receive a US $100 Amazon® gift card, approximate retail value of US $100.
In each case, Sponsor may substitute a prize of comparable value. All taxes on Prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- RANDOM DRAWING. Winners will be selected by random drawing, to take place on or about July 9th, 2018 from all eligible entries received on prior to the Entry Deadline using a computer process that produces verifiably random results. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. This is an independent prize draw which has not been authorized, sponsored or otherwise approved by Amazon.com, Inc.
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION. Participants agree to be bound by these rules and all decisions of the Sponsor's sweepstakes judges, whose decisions will be final. Prizes must be claimed within thirty (30) days of first attempted notification or will be forfeited. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor shall not be responsible for registration errors or for lost, late or misdirected mail (including e-mail), or telecommunication or computer hardware or software failures. If, for any reason, the fairness or integrity of the sweepstakes becomes compromised, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or modify the sweepstakes, and to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or the administration of the sweepstakes.
- PRIZE NOTIFICATION. The Prize winners will be notified by e-mail on the same date as the drawing using the email address he/she entered into the DevOps Survey. Sponsor makes no warranties with regard to the Prizes. The Prizes are not transferable and the winner has no right of substitution (in cash or otherwise). Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in its sole discretion.
- SPONSOR. The Sponsor of this promotion is: Puppet, Inc., 308 SW 2nd Avenue, 5th Floor, Portland, OR 97204, U.S.A. Puppet, Inc. is solely responsible for these sweepstakes. Any queries or comments concerning these sweepstakes should be directed in writing to [email protected].