Fun quests to learn Puppet at your own pace
The new and improved Puppet Learning VM — along with its companion Quest Guide — is here to help you level up on Puppet. Explore the technology in depth with a series of detailed multi-step quests. You'll master things like accessing the Puppet Enterprise console and writing and using Puppet modules, plus delve into Puppet resources, manifests, facts and more.
Ready to get started?
- Complete the registration form to download the Learning VM.
- Download the zip file containing the Learning VM open virtualization archive (OVA) and setup instructions.
- Follow the steps in the instructions to import the Learning VM OVA into your virtualization software and get started with the Quest Guide.
- Internet-enabled Windows, OS X, or Linux computer with 10GB free space and a VT-x/AMD-V enabled processor.
- 4GB memory (8GB is recommended)
- 2.5 Ghz (or better) CPU with 64-bit architecture
- Up to date virtualization software.
Evaluating Puppet Enterprise for the first time?
The Learning VM comes with Puppet Enterprise already installed to help you learn its features and capabilities. If you want to evaluate Puppet Enterprise in your existing infrastructure, you can download and try it out for free on up to 10 nodes.