Assign a tag to multiple nodes
You can add a tag to multiple nodes at once.
Tags can be assigned to multiple nodes on the following pages in Remediate:
- Any of the Nodes pages accessible from the Resources dashboard.
- The Vulnerable Nodes page accessible from the Metrics bar on the Resources dashboard.
- Any Vulnerability Details page.
To sign a tag to multiple nodes:
- On your selected page (see above), select the available node or nodes you want to tag.
- Click Assign tags.
On the side panel that appears on the right of the screen:
- Enter a name for the tag in the Tag key field.
Next, enter a value for the tag in the Tag value
This step is optional but it's a good idea to add a tag value at this point. A tag can have more than one value.
The new tag badge appears at the top of the Node page.