Puppetize Digital Call for Papers now open
We’re excited to bring you our first-ever all-virtual user conference, Puppetize Digital, on 19 November 2020. Puppetize Digital is three events happening in three regions — Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Americas — all on the same day. While nothing beats being together in-person, a virtual gathering affords us the possibility of providing the same high-quality event experience to our global community of users, customers, and partners. We’re delighted to be able to offer this conference to more of you than ever before.
With Puppetize Digital comes the opportunity for you to share what you’ve been working on lately — a cool tool you’ve built, a problem you’ve automated away with Puppet, or just something awesome that you want the community to know about.
Our Call for Papers is officially open. We encourage submissions of all types, and we especially want to encourage those who are underrepresented in tech to apply, including people of color, women, and members of the LGBTQ+ community.
Here are some topics of interest for our audience of IT operators, DevOps engineers, SREs, platform engineers, and IT leaders:
- Modernizing operations and change management
- Infrastructure automation and lifecycle management, including patch management and orchestration
- Managing hybrid- or multi-cloud infrastructure
- Automating security and compliance (and making the auditors go away)
- Integrating the DevOps toolchain, including CI/CD pipelines
- Building self-service platforms
- Cloud native deployments
If you aren’t sure your topic is a good fit, submit anyway! We can’t wait to see what you have to share.
- Want to get notified when registration opens? Sign up here.