Select your version of the Puppet Development Kit to download
The Puppet Development Kit (PDK) makes it easier than ever to develop and test Puppet modules by providing a simple, unified interface to a set of helpful tools for anyone who writes or consumes Puppet code.
From the list below, choose the operating system, version and architecture of choice for where you will run the Puppet Development Kit. For *nix users, PDK is now available via native package managers.
By clicking on any of these links, you agree to the terms of the open source Puppet Development Kit license.
- New to the Puppet Development Kit or module testing? See the PDK documentation that will help get you started.
- Interested in learning more about the Puppet Development Kit? Read the announcement.
- Contribute to the Puppet Development Kit project on GitHub.
- Use what is already tried and true. The Puppet Forge has thousands of existing modules to let you go faster.
- Interested in what Puppet Enterprise can do for you? Find out more.