Java July 2018 Security Fixes
Posted July 31, 2018
Assessed Risk Level: High
On July 18, 2018 Java announced several vulnerabilities.
Previous versions of Puppet Enterprise shipped with a vulnerable versions of Java.
For more information about this vulnerability, refer to Java’s security announcement page (http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/security-advisory/cpujul2018-4258247.html#AppendixJAVA).
Affected software versions:
- Puppet Enterprise versions prior to 2016.4.14
- Puppet Enterprise versions prior to 2017.3.9
- Puppet Enterprise versions prior to 2018.1.3
- Puppet Enterprise 2016.4.14
- Puppet Enterprise 2017.3.9
- Puppet Enterprise 2018.1.3