Drive software change confidently and bridge today’s reality with tomorrow’s
The new Puppet Enterprise 2016.4 gives you the power to use automation as the bridge to your future, whether that's moving to the cloud or adopting containers in production. New change reporting and orchestration features lay the foundation for DevOps practices by making it easy to drive software change with confidence, and tools for building and deploying popular cloud and container technologies give you a standard way to automate the delivery and operation of all of your software.
The release includes:
- Orchestration enhancements to give you even more control to run phased deployments and coordinated roll-outs of change
- Corrective change reporting to gain insight into why changes occur across your infrastructure
- Tools to automate the build of Docker container images
- Support for automating the delivery and operation of your public and private cloud infrastructure, with an updated Microsoft Azure module
- Integration with VMware's vRealize Suite (vRA/vRO) to enable fully automated, self-service provisioning workflows
- Integration with Jenkins to easily enable you to scale your DevOps practice by building continuous delivery pipelines and orchestrating infrastructure deployment
Download this data sheet to learn more about what's new in Puppet Enterprise 2016.4.