Six DevOps myths, busted
DevOps is hard to pin down. Is it a set of absolute beliefs? A miracle cure for anything that ails an organization? Does it require particular software tools? Can only the unicorns of the world get it right?
There's a lot of misinformation about DevOps, leading some people to mistrust the benefits of solid DevOps methodologies.
Our ebook sets the record straight, and shows how you can benefit from DevOps practices, even if you think you don't have the time or resources.
Download the book to disprove these common DevOps myths:
- Myth 1: There’s no direct business value for adopting DevOps practices.
- Myth 2: There’s no significant return on investment in applying DevOps principles to legacy apps.
- Myth 3: There’s not enough time (or the right people) to implement DevOps.
- Myth 4: DevOps doesn’t play nice with regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Myth 5: There’s no reason to adopt DevOps because it can’t solve the kind of problems you have.
- Myth 6: DevOps is just for startups or unicorns, not enterprise businesses.