Wednesday 10 October 2017
10:45 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
For the third consecutive year, PuppetConf will include an IT Leader track focused on emerging trends in IT, the state of DevOps, security and compliance, next-generation technology, and real-world examples of IT teams that are driving digital transformation within their organizations. The IT Leader track is perfect for managers, executives and individuals interested in elevating their careers and the role of IT within their organizations.
A lineup of expert presenters and panelists will cover:
- How companies are enabling digital transformation.
- Successes and lessons learned from organizations that have adopted DevOps practices.
- Approaches to ensure security and compliance without sacrificing agility.
- Strategies for adopting next-generation technologies such as containers, schedulers, and orchestration tools.
- Tips for CIOs and IT leaders on ways to build high-impact teams.
The IT Leader track agenda is coming soon!