Getting Started with Puppet Podcast
In this episode of the Puppet Labs Podcast, I roamed around DevOpsDays London and Puppet Camp London tracking down a few people who didn't run away fast enough, and got them to participate in a podcast about getting started with Puppet.
I asked nine different people about how they got started with Puppet and got their advice for people who are just getting started now. Their path to Puppet and their advice varies widely, so you'll get a lot of different suggestions.
A huge thank you to the following people who participated in the interviews!
- Jonas Rosland
- Tom Doran
- Kris Buytaert
- Jonathan Thorpe
- John Vincent
- Sam Eaton
- Sam Bashton
- Jon Topper
- Patrick Debois
I would also like thank David Coronel, who suggested we do more podcasts that help people get started with Puppet, along with other helpful feedback.
- We have Puppet Camps coming up in San Francisco, Nuremberg, New York, Austin, Raleigh and more. Visit the Puppet Camp page to register to attend or learn more about submitting talks.
- Attend PuppetConf, our annual operations conference at the Fairmont in San Francisco on August 22 and 23. You can register now or submit a session proposal!
- Find a local Puppet User Group or start one in your city!
- Download the Learning Puppet VM, and get started learning Puppet in a safe environment following our introductory tutorial.
- Already using Puppet, and have questions? Visit our community Ask site, and get answers and advice for using Puppet.
- Join the Puppet community.