- Recognition as a Puppet authorized training partner.
- Market differentiation through having a Puppet certified instructor on staff.
- Use of Puppet course materials for instructor and students.
- Marketing of scheduled classes on Puppet's website.
- Sharing of revenue from Puppet courses.
After your application has been accepted and you’re an authorized training partner, we’ll work with you to get at least one of your employees ready to become a certified instructor. You'll be required to have a Puppet certified instructor on staff to remain a Puppet authorized training partner.
The instructor certification process is designed to ensure all Puppet students have high-quality, consistent training experiences. Instructors are certified for particular courses. For each class you wish to offer, your instructor(s) will attend the course and participate in the "train the trainer" session to become familiar with the course and how to teach it. Additionally, they will demonstrate their Puppet knowledge by successfully completing the Puppet professional certification exam.
Have a question about becoming a Puppet authorized training partner? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.