Puppet has a healthy community full of people who are happy to help you get unstuck, but the community works best if you know how it works, here are a few tips:
Search first. Then ask.
Check around to see if someone has already answered your question.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Ask Q & A site - Answers to all of your Puppet questions
- Puppet-users mailing list - Discussions about using Puppet
- IRC: #puppet - Realtime help from your peers
- Puppet Enterprise Customer Support
- Restrict your Google search to site:puppet.com to just search our various sites
- Search the puppet-users group to see if your issue has been discussed
- Use Puppet-specific search terms like 'yum provider', 'file resource', and 'manifest'
Read the Guidelines
Please read our Community Guidelines and Code of Conduct