Too often enterprises may feel constrained by existing change management and release practices, even when they’ve achieved a high degree of automation in their environments.
By collaborating with change management teams early in the process it’s possible to avoid this situation, and in this webinar David Sandilands, Infrastructure Engineer, RBS Group will be talking with our host Nigel Kersten, Field CTO, Puppet, and will show how RBS Group modernised their change and release management processes as part of their automation journey.
In this webinar we will cover:
- Where RBS Group started in terms of automation and change management
- The bottlenecks they faced, both in terms of process and capabilities
- The incremental path to improvement and critical factors
- Improvements in the works
- Lessons learned: tips and advice for people at the start of this journey
We will also leave plenty of time to answer your questions!