vRO Puppet plug-in 3.0
Released May 16, 2017.
- Adds support for integration within the vRealize Automation Enterprise GUI in version 7.3 and higher.
- Role classes can be dynamically fetched from the Puppet master.
- vRA GUI displays each role class’s description based on the
@summarypuppet-strings tag if it is present.
- Major version release that drops support for open source Puppet.
- One vRA/vRO instance can support multiple Puppet masters.
csr_attributes.yamlfile is deleted after provisioning if you are using the shared-secret autosigning workflow.
- If Puppet agent runs during provision do not succeed, the Puppet agent service is left in running state.
- Adjustments to avoid timeouts in Windows provisioning.
Puppet.SSH.useSudois now exposed as a custom property.
- Improved error handling in the Add a Puppet Master workflow.
- Improved error message if Puppet:Master is not set.
- Run Puppet workflows no longer perform one more Puppet run than necessary.