If you choose to install your own vRO, refer to the vRO documentation. If you have previously
installed version 1.0 or 2.0 of the plug-in, you must completely remove it before
installing version 3.1.
- Download the Puppet vRO Plug-in's .vmoapp package from the VMware Solution Exchange.
- Log in to the vRO server's control center at
- Click the Plugins tab.
- Click Install plug-in.
- Install the plug-in's .vmoapp package downloaded from the VMware Solution Exchange.
- Read and accept the End User Terms and Conditions (EULA).
- Click Install.
- After the installation confirmation message appears, click the Startup options link in the message reminding you to restart the orchestrator server. In some versions of vRO, this message may not appear, but you must still restart the orchestrator server.
- On the Startup options page, click Restart.