The Vulnerability Latest Events page outlines the latest events that have occurred to mitigate an individual vulnerability.
The Vulnerability Latest Events page contains a metrics bar that give you at-a-glance information on:
- The number of tasks run as part of remediation events for this vulnerability
- The number of tasks run that failed
- The time and date the last task ran.
The Vulnerability Events table contains the following information:
- The event type.
- Comments added to the event by its initiator.
- Event status (Succeeded/Failed/Running/Pending)
- The number of nodes on which event tasks failed
- The user who initiated the event.
- The date and time the event started.