Remove tags from nodes
You can remove tags from single or multiple nodes.
You can remove a tag from a single node by removing the tag badge on the node's Node Details page.
To remove a tag from several nodes at one time:
- On the Nodes page, click Create Filter and select the Filter by tags tab on the dialog box that opens.
- Click Add filter and select the Tag Key from the drop-down list.
The Operator drop-down list gives you two
- Select Is assigned to retrieve a list of nodes that use the selected Tag Key.
- Select Equals and add a tag Value to search for nodes where the selected tag key has a specific value. This is useful in cases where you have assigned more than one tag value to a tag key.
- Click Update and then Apply all to see your search results.
- Select the nodes from which you want to remove the tag in the search results table.
- Click Assign tags and remove the relevant tag badge in the Common tags area of the Assign tags side panel that appears.
- Click Close to remove the tag from the selected nodes.