The Latest events page provides the following information about each discovery run which, by default, occurs every 4 hours.
To view details on all task or discovery events, select Discovery from the drop-down menu on the Latest events table.
The Metrics bar on the Discover data page that opens, provides information on:
- The total number of jobs relating to the discovery event. Each discovery event has two jobs:
Discover the node.
Discover resources on the node.
- The total number of jobs that failed.
- The latest discovery event status.
- Information on who initiated the last discovery run event.
- The date and time the discovery run event started.
The Discover data table provides the following information:
|Status||The job status:
|Source||Your configured source: vulnerability scanner or infrastructure source.|
|Job details||Further information on the job. confirming successful discovery or reason for failure:
|Completion time||The time the discovery run completed.|
Filter jobs by status by using the drop-down list at the top of the table.