As a Remediate admin, you can add new user accounts and assign them group privileges.
To add a new user:
In the main Remediate UI, click
User admin on the navigation sidebar.
The user admin login page is displayed.
- Log in with the administrator username and password.
- Select Users in the sidebar, and click Add user.
On the Add user page:
- Enter a Username, and click Save.
- On the User page for the new account, click the Credentials tab.
- Enter and confirm a password in the relevant fields, and click Reset password when you are done.
- On the Groups tab, select the groups you want to add to the new account, and click Join.