This page lists changes to the
puppet-agent package. For details about changes to components in a
puppet-agent release, follow the links to those components in the package release’s notes.
puppet-agent package’s version numbers use the format X.Y.Z, where:
- X must increase for major backwards-incompatible changes
- Y may increase for backwards-compatible new functionality
- Z may increase for bug fixes
If you’re upgrading from Puppet 3.x
puppet-agent package installs the latest version of Puppet 4. Also read the Puppet 4.0 release notes, since they cover any breaking changes since Puppet 3.8.
Puppet agent 1.6.2
Released September 1, 2016.
This release fixes Puppet regressions introduced by 1.6.0 and 1.6.1, as well as a few other bugs.
This release updates Puppet 4.6.2.
Puppet agent 1.6.1
Released August 23, 2016.
This release in the Puppet agent 1.6 series includes a critical bug fix for Puppet.
Puppet agent 1.6.0
Released August 10, 2016.
Puppet agent has recently added packages for the following platforms, in some cases there were packages for the platform but not specifically the architecture.
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 s390x
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 s390x
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 s390x
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 s390x
- Fedora 24