Follow these steps to update your Pipelines Enterprise license.
Before you update your license:
- Make sure that you have access to your root administrator account.
- Download a new license from Puppet license manager.
To update your account license:
- Sign in with the root administrator account.
- Click Console.
- Click Settings.
- Under Puppet Pipelines License, click Update.
- Click Upload and upload your new license file.
- Click Submit License. Your expiration date updates.
- (Optional) If you still see the license expiration warning banner, restart the Pipelines application:
List your running containers and find the container ID for
Restart the container:
docker restart <YOUR-CONTAINER-ID>
You’ve updated your license. You can now sign out of your root administrator account.