Integrating your Pipelines account with Google Compute Container Registry provides the necessary credentials for you to successfully build and deploy Docker images/containers with Pipelines.
Note: The following credential configuration can be completed when Enabling Docker for new Applications, Enabling Docker for Existing Applications, and in the Docker Settings See the Docker documentation for details.
Configure Google GCR Credentials
Ensure you are using the correct account before continuing.
- In the Pipelines web UI at the top right, click the gear to navigate to the account settings.
- Click the Integrations link on the left.
- Click the Google Cloud icon.
- Click Connect Google Cloud Platform.
- Click Allow when you are ready.
You will find yourself at the Google Cloud credentials page.
You will be directed to Google to authorize the Pipelines application access to your Google Container Registry.
You have connected your Google Cloud account with Pipelines.
Configure Application GCR Docker Repository
When configuring an application to use Google Compute Container Registry, use the following values for the Repository.
Note: You must have your Google Compute Project name.
Below is an example where:
- PROJECT_NAME = distelli-alpha
- DOCKER_IMAGE_NAME = tomcat-war-docker-example