Integrating your Pipelines account with Docker Hub provides the necessary credentials for you to successfully build and deploy Docker images/containers with Pipelines.
Note: The following credential configuration can be completed when Enabling Docker for new Applications, Enabling Docker for Existing Applications, and in the Docker Settings See the Docker documentation for details.
Configure Docker Hub Credentials
Ensure you are using the correct account before continuing.
- In the Pipelines web UI at the top right, click the gear to navigate to the account settings.
- Click the Integrations link on the left.
- Click the Docker Hub button.
- Enter your Docker Hub Email, Username, and Password.
- Click Save Credentials when you are ready.
You will find yourself at the Docker Hub credentials dialog