Now that you have set up some basic automated configuration management with PE, here are some things to do next:
- Check out the Forge to download additional modules and start managing other things like IIS sites or machines running on Azure.
- Learn how to develop high-quality modules with the Puppet VSCode extension and the Puppet Development Kit (PDK).
- See the Configuring Puppet Enterprise docs to fine-tune things like the console performance, orchestration services, Java, and proxy settings.
- Learn more about running Tasks and plans in PE, or write your own; see Writing tasks and Writing plans.
- If you have teams rolling out Puppet code changes across your infrastructure, check out Getting Started with Continuous Delivery for Puppet Enterprise.
- Check out our Youtube channel to learn more about Puppet.