Provisioning with Razor requires certain objects that define how nodes are provisioned.
- Repositories contain objects used for installation, such as operating systems.
- Tasks define the actions Razor performs on a node, most commonly installation of a specified operating system.
- Tags identify nodes based on their characteristics.
- Policies tell Razor which repositories, brokers, and tasks to use for provisioning.
- Brokers hand off management of a node after provisioning.
- Hooks run scripts in response to certain events in a node's lifecycle.