Create custom filters and customize table views to view data most important to you, or for backup purposes, export data to a CSV file.
Create custom filters
You can create a list of hosts, packages, or containers for further investigation by creating a custom filter with multiple criteria.
- On any resource summary or details page, click Create filter.
- Select a Field.
- Select an Operator:
Operator Filters for resources where the value of the field: Equals is an exact match to the
Not equal to is anything except an exact match to the
Contains contains the
Does not contain does not contain the
- Enter a Value.
- Click Add filter.
- To add criteria to the filter, click Add another filter.
- As needed, repeat these steps to add aditional filters.
- Click Apply all to show the filtered list.
Customize table views
Customize each table view by showing or hiding table columns on any of the host, package, or container pages.
- On any resource summary or details page, click Columns +/-.
By default, all available table columns are selected.
- To hide a table column, click the column name to remove the selection indicator ().
- To confirm your selections, click Apply.
Export data to CSV file
To keep a backup of data relating to discovered hosts, packages, or containers, download a CSV file that contains the same information as the page you are currently viewing, including all filter selections.
To download resource data as a
.csv file, click Export. The filename is