A custom profile is a benchmark profile that you customize to fit your organization's internally defined standards.
You can base a custom profile on an existing benchmark and profile combination, and then specify which rules you want visible in scan reports.
Create a custom profile
Create a custom profile based on an existing benchmark.
- Navigate to Custom profiles.
- Click Create custom profile.
- Select a Benchmark and Profile.
- Deselect rules in the profile that you do not want to scan, and click Next.
- Enter the name of the profile and, optionally, a description.
Click Save custom profile.
Your custom profile appears as an option when you assign the associated benchmark to a node.