Keynote to Be Broadcast Live From Seventh Annual Community and Customer Conference
Puppet, the standard for automating the delivery and operation of the software that powers everything around us, today announced the initial speaker list and agenda for PuppetConf 2017, taking place October 10-12 in downtown San Francisco. PuppetConf 2017 will welcome thousands of attendees to the premier DevOps and infrastructure modernization event, bringing together practitioners and IT leaders that are delivering better software faster with Puppet.
Register for PuppetConf 2017 by June 30 to save 30 percent.
PuppetConf brings the Puppet community together for two amazing days of collaboration and hands-on learning—helping attendees manage the complexities of today and adopt the realities of tomorrow. With more than fifty customer and expert-led sessions, PuppetConf will showcase how businesses of all sizes are becoming software companies.
PuppetConf 2017 sessions will include:
- Puppet & Google Cloud: From Nothing to Production in 10 min. - Nelson Araujo (Google)
- Reducing Environment Drift to 0 with Containers - Leigh Capili (AT&T)
- Configuration Management Architect: The Unauthorized Instruction Manual *They* Don't Want You to Know About - Ramin Khatibi (Twitter)
- What’s in the Box?! Leveraging Puppet Enterprise and Docker - Tricia Radcliffe (AppDynamics) and Grace Andrews (Puppet)
- How Fannie Mae is Letting the Developers Pull the Strings - Trent TeSelle (Fannie Mae) and Jeremy Adams (Puppet)
- Dear Boss: Help Me to Help You — A Simple Plan for a Motivated and Engaged Development Team - Amanda Whaley (Cisco DevNet)
- Zero to Kubernetes in the Cloud - Scott Coulton (Puppet)
For the full list of speakers and sessions, please visit https://puppet.com/puppetconf.
In addition to expert-led sessions, PuppetConf 2017 will include:
- In-person training - Training for all levels begins three days before the PuppetConf 2017 opening keynote. Classes include Intro to Puppet, Puppet Fundamentals, Puppetizing Infrastructure, Puppet Practitioner, and Puppet Architect. Training tickets include a discounted PuppetConf 2017 pass. For more information visit: https://puppet.com/puppetconf/training.
- Puppet Contributor Summit - This one day event on Oct. 10, is for the community to hack on projects, fix bugs, contribute to documentation and discuss Puppet with other community members. Pre-registration for the Contributor Summit and PuppetConf 2017 is required to attend.
- IT Leader track - Despite a recent groundswell adoption of DevOps practices, a surge in cloud migrations, and experimental dabbling in containers, most organizations have yet to experience the breakthrough change that these potentially transformational activities promise. In the IT Leader track, IT managers, directors and executives will learn how their peers are transforming their businesses and delighting the C-suite.
- Networking - PuppetConf 2017 is a fantastic opportunity to engage with Puppet and an incredible community. For more on PuppetConf networking opportunities, visit: https://puppet.com/puppetconf/networking
Puppet will be joined at PuppetConf 2017 by its sponsors including: CloudPassage, Column Technologies, Datadog, example42 GmBH, Nutanix, Splunk and more.
To see the full PuppetConf 2017 agenda visit: https://puppet.com/puppetconf/agenda.
Puppet is driving the movement to a world of unconstrained software change. Its revolutionary platform is the industry standard for automating the delivery and operation of the software that powers everything around us. More than 35,000 companies — including more than 75 of the Fortune 100 — use Puppet’s open source and commercial solutions to adopt DevOps practices, achieve situational awareness and drive software change with confidence. Headquartered in Portland, Ore., Puppet is a privately held company with more than 500 employees around the world. Learn more at puppet.com.