Senior Enterprise Sales Representative
at Puppet, Inc. Charlotte, NC or Greater Atlanta, GA
Hi, I’m Curtis Bowcutt, Area VP of Sales, at Puppet,
I’m looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our team. We are seeking an experienced, high-energy sales professional with a proven track record of over-achieving quota. You will represent Puppet and drive the revenue, so you must be a closer who is an effective prospector. You can create a significant pipeline of business within a short period of time while managing existing accounts and clients to ensure their success. You will need to have experience selling software to large enterprise customers in the Carolinas, Tennessee and Georgia.
Meaningful work you’ll contribute
- Actively manage current accounts and prospect to develop opportunities in fortune1000 accounts.
- Attainment of quota, quarterly and annually.
- Develop an active and vibrant pipeline, equal to 3x quota.
- Maintain current, accurate, and active SFDC hygiene.
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts and reports to sales leadership.
- Ensure the successful rollout and adoption of Puppet Enterprise (PE) and Vulnerability Management through strong account management activities and coordination with pre-and-post sales engineering and support resources
- Some travel in order to develop account relationships and close large opportunities.
- Develop account based selling methodologies and closing plans that can be co-ordinated with both your local management as well as the executive team.
- Prepare weekly activity and forecast reports for management
- Build and strengthen the business relationship with current accounts and new prospects by leveraging renewal revenue stream and converting to ELA's for long term business opportunities.
- Work closely will alliance partners such as Microsoft, Splunk & Dell.
- The customer’s champion. We serve our customers by managing their expectations and delivering what we promise.
- An entrepreneurial-minded spirit—you enjoy the challenge of expanding new territory and have a knack for building land-and-expand strategy.
- A Hunter - You’re passionate about sales and technology.
- A team player—you understand enterprise sales is a challenge best tackled as a team effort. You effectively partner with your sales engineering counterparts, utilizing their technical expertise.
- A skilled negotiator with a knack for identifying the right solutions that best address customers’ needs and articulating the value.
- Scrappy and self-directed. You are skilled at autonomously driving projects in a startup environment with minimal guidance and limited resources while having a ton of freedom and creativity to continue moving forward. You roll up your sleeves and drive execution and results.
Valuable experiences and skills you’ll bring to Puppet
- You have 8+ years experience selling enterprise software
- Selling software to Fortune 500 accounts with a strong technical acumen as well as the ability to show strong presence with C-Level executives in the accounts.
- Building and executing on a territory plan (Target Account Selling or other sales methodology to ensure you can develop a long term selling strategy within these large accounts as well as create short term tactical opportunities.)
- Driving demand through cold calling, outreach and face to face meetings working closely with your sales development, renewal and inside reps.
- Calling on both infrastructure and application development teams
- You have experience selling software to large enterprise customers in the Carolinas, Tennessee & Georgia - preferably financial, technology, HealthTech, Retail and Manufacturing verticals .
- You have experience leveraging SIs, VARs and Alliance partners to deliver solutions with a proven track record of success with these partners.
Please note, this position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
An equal opportunity employer
Puppet is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact 877-575-9775 for assistance.
Staffing agencies: We do not accept unsolicited resumes. If you are not an approved Recruiting Partner and have not been approved to submit candidates for specific positions, we will not accept your submission. If you submit anyway, we will consider it a gift, free of charge! If you are interested in becoming an approved Recruiting Partner, please call us at 877-575-9775.