Puppet Contributor Summits are events for both new and experienced contributors to Puppet, including:
- People who submit pull requests and contribute code to Puppet projects.
- Community members working on Puppet-related projects.
- Contributors to Puppet modules.
- Key community members who answer a lot of questions about using Puppet.
- Long-time Puppet users who are interested in doing more.
We hold Puppet Contributor Summits twice a year; one in the United States during the week of PuppetConf, and another in Europe during the week of FOSDEM and ConfigManagementCamp Ghent.