Puppet is hitting the ground running in the next few months, making stops at over 25 events in 20 cities around the world. We hope to see you at one of the stops along the way.
- Trade shows. Stop by and say Hi!
- Talks at events. See where we’ll be.
- Puppet Camps. Come learn about Puppet in locations across four continents over the next three months.
- PuppetConf 2016. Buy your tickets before 30 June for the $350 Early Bird savings
For the latest list of events and for more information, visit puppet.com/events.
From EMC World, to Cisco, to AWS, come see us
Get a Puppet Enterprise demo and talk with one of our technical specialists about automating your Windows environment, making DevOps a reality, and how Puppet Enterprise’s ability to continually enforce desired state helps you improve security and ensure compliance in your infrastructure.
When and where you'll find us:
- EMC World, 2-5 May in Las Vegas, Nevada
- INTEROP, 2-6 May in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Gartner IT OSS Summit, 10-12 May in National Harbor, Maryland
- OSCON, 16-20 May in Austin, Texas
- Gartner IT IOM, 14-15 June in Berlin, Germany
- DockerCon, 19-21June in Seattle, Washington
- Velocity Santa Clara, 21-23 June in Santa Clara, California
- Cloud and DevOps World Forum, 21-22 June in London, UK
- Red Hat Summit, 28 June - 1 July in San Francisco, California
- AWS Summit Auckland, 29 June in Auckland, New Zealand
- AWS Summit London, 6-7 July in London, UK
- Cisco Live Las Vegas, 10-14 July in Las Vegas, Nevada
- AWS Summit Santa Clara, 12-13 July in Santa Clara, California
Join us for talks and presentations around the world
Puppet employees give talks at a variety of community and industry events. We’d love for you to join us as we present on open source, Google Infrastructure, and more at any of the following events:
- Velocity Santa Clara, 20-23 June, Santa Clara, California. Gareth Rushgrove presents Two Sides of Google Infrastructure for Everyone Else.
- Kansas City Developer Conference, 22-24 June, Kansas City, Missouri. Rob Reynolds presents Running a Successful Open Source Project.
Puppet Camps all around the world!
Puppet Camps are one-day regional events targeted at individuals using Puppet, with a primary focus on beginner-oriented topics. Learn from leading Puppet users and Puppet employees presenting topics and demos on how to use open source Puppet, Puppet Enterprise and other Puppet-related technologies.
- Sydney, Australia – 3 May 2016
- New York, New York – 17 May 2016
- Boston, Massachusetts – 19 May 2016
- Paris, France – 7 June 2016
- London, UK – 9 June 2016
- Chicago, Illinois – 13 June 2016
- Washington DC – 15 June 2016
- Tokyo, Japan – 19 July 2016
- Toronto, Canada – 19 July 2016
- Morristown, New Jersey – 21 July 2016
For a full list of Puppet Camps coming to a city near you, check out the list of upcoming Puppet Camps on puppet.com as well.
Register now for PuppetConf 2016 and save big!
Register by 30 June to receive a 30 percent discount on your PuppetConf ticket. That's a savings of more than $350!
PuppetConf sponsors: Get noticed by savvy IT professionals, and showcase your products, services or open jobs. Join 1,700 in-person attendees and 7,000 livestream viewers, including Puppet customers, partners, industry experts, community contributors and enthusiasts, as they learn how to automate their infrastructure and turn IT into a strategic asset. Learn more about the different sponsorship opportunities now!
Grace Stillar is the events and marketing coordinator at Puppet.