You've been wanting to watch the talks you had to miss at PuppetConf — or maybe you couldn't go and really wanted to. You're in luck — more than 70 videos are now available for your viewing pleasure.
The videos cover a wide range of topics, including application orchestration, some tool-specific tutorials, interesting use cases for Puppet, automation best practices, and more.
Overwhelmed by all this great content? We've pulled a few recommendations to get you started.
If you're interested in specific tools
- r10k and Code Management: Out of the Box - Anderson Mills, Jesse Scott and Lindsey Smith, Puppet Labs
- Chocolatey and Puppet: Managing Your Windows Software Since 2011 - Rob Reynolds, Puppet Labs
- Are You Sure This Works? Test Your Modules for PE and Puppet Using Beaker, Docker and More - Richard Pijnenburg, Elastic
- Better Together: Managing Windows with Puppet, PowerShell and DSC - Bruce Payette, Microsoft
If you want to learn what's new from Puppet Labs
- Application Orchestration Overview - Ryan Coleman and David Lutterkort, Puppet Labs
- PuppetConf 2015: Luke's Keynote Address - Luke Kanies, Puppet Labs
- PuppetConf 2015: Product Feature Demo - Deepak Giridharagopal, Puppet Labs
If you're looking for lessons learned along the automation journey
- It Sounded Good on Paper: Lessons Learned from the Puppet Trenches - Jeffery Smith, GrubHub
- Puppet and DevOps in Regulated Environments - Jon Topper, The Scale Factory
- Why NetDevOps? How? - Leslie Carr, Cumulus Networks
If you want to get better at your job (whether you're a junior sysadmin or a CEO)
- Order in a World of Snowflakes - Keiran Sweet and Pedram Sanayei, Sourced Group
- Puppetizing Your Organization: Taking Puppet from a Proof of Concept to the Configuration Management of Choice - Rob Nelson, ATT
- Chaos Patterns - Architecting for Failure in Distributed Systems - Bruce Wong
We hope you enjoy the talks, and we'll look for your feedback in the comments section below.