This is the first time that a Puppet Camp has been held at one of my favorite places, OMSI (Oregon Museum of Science and Industry), and in what was once an IMAX theater. (If you haven’t been to OMSI, I highly recommend setting aside an entire day to explore the exhibits.)
Everything looks better on a huge screen, and our speakers’ presentations were no exception! We had a fabulous set of talks about Hiera, masterless Puppet in AWS, getting started with Puppet on Windows, and more. Of the approximately 200 folks in attendance, we had a pretty even split between users of open source Puppet and Puppet Enterprise, which led to many thought-provoking conversations and Q&A sessions after the talks. We invite you to enjoy watching all the great content from the day:
- Puppet Keynote (Beginner) - Lindsey Smith, Puppet Labs
- Masterless Puppet in AWS (Beginner) - Daniel Thornton, Mozilla Corporation
- Introduction to Hiera (Beginner) - Spencer Krum, HP
- Getting Started with Puppet on Windows – Josh Cooper, Puppet Labs
- Nagios Management With Puppet (Beginner) - Michael Merideth, VictorOps
- Using Puppet with vRealize Automation (vCAC) (Intermediate) - Justin Jones, VMware
Finally, a big thank you to our Puppet Camp sponsor, CompuNet. Sponsors are the people who help us keep Puppet Camps affordable for all attendees.
You can get links to the presentations and view materials from other past Puppet Camps by visiting the Previous Puppet Camps section of the Puppet Camp page.
If you are interested in attending a future Puppet Camp or speaking at a Puppet Camp, there are upcoming camps in a variety of cities with more being scheduled soon. We’ll look forward to seeing you there!