Are you going to FOSDEM in February? Want to learn more about Puppet or share your experiences using it? If any or all of these sound familiar, you should join us as Puppet Camp EU returns to its roots with Puppet Camp Ghent on January 31 and February 1!
You can’t have a great event without awesome content, so we also need people to submit talks. We will have a large room with general sessions on Thursday and Friday morning, and scheduled breakout sessions in the afternoons. This is your chance to talk about all of the interesting ways that you are using Puppet technologies in your environment! We are looking for sessions that range from how-to information for beginners, to advanced topics for experts, and everything in between. Case studies with details about how you used Puppet to solve a problem in your environment would also be great sessions. We are still flexible about timing, but assume that most sessions will be about 45 minutes. Session submissions are due by December 18. Please complete the CFP for Puppet Camp Ghent 2013 form with your session proposal.
Your session submission must include:
- Your name
- The title of your talk
- A short abstract of one to two paragraphs (150 words, max.)
- A short biography
- Does this talk easily fit into a 45 minute session or would you prefer a different amount of time?
We are also planning to hold a half-day tutorial on Thursday afternoon, and will have several rooms devoted to unconference / open spaces breakout topics each afternoon, so there will be plenty of other opportunities to share information.
Puppet Camp Ghent Summary
- Dates: January 31 and February 1
- Location: University College Ghent
- Attend: Register now to attend
- Sponsor: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit a talk: Complete the CFP for Puppet Camp Ghent 2013 form with your session proposal before December 18
The train trip from Brussels is about 30 minutes, and University College Ghent is a short walk from the train station. There are also several hotels, including NH Gent Sint Pieters or the Carlton Gent, that are only a short walk away from the University.
We hope to see you in Ghent, but don’t forget to register, submit a talk and / or offer to sponsor!
- Register to attend
- See the CFP for Puppet Camp Ghent 2013 form for more details about submitting a talk.
- Help us make the event a success by becoming a sponsor
- FOSDEM Configuration/Systems Management DevRoom
- Watch some videos from the October Puppet Camp Nuremberg.