Our annual DevOps Survey — developed jointly with Gene Kim and Jez Humble — winds up this week, with January 17th the last day to submit your survey responses. More than 6,000 people have taken the survey, and we're excited to really dig into the data to answer big questions, including:
- Have DevOps culture and practices moved to more mainstream enterprise environments?
- What organizational behaviors correlate with high performance?
- Are DevOps practices breaking down traditional silos of network and storage management?
As any data analyst will tell you, more data means better results. We'd like to encourage you to take the survey if you haven't, and to share it with your co-workers and friends.
Did someone say prizes? Yes, that was us! For this last week of the survey, we’ll be drawing the name of one survey respondent every night at 8 PM (PT) from the pool of completed responses to win a $100 Amazon gift card. That’s in addition to the prizes we’ll be awarding to some lucky randomly-chosen winners at the end of the survey:
- A ticket to PuppetConf 2014
- An XBox One
- A PS4
- 20 prize packs, including tech books like Pro Puppet (second edition); The Phoenix Project: A Novel About IT, DevOps, and Helping Your Business Win; and Continuous Delivery.
So take the survey now! You may be one of the lucky winners, and you’ll be contributing to everyone’s understanding of the state of DevOps today.