We’re thrilled to announce our new Windows Webinar Series. We’re big believers in starting small and incrementally building on your success. Puppet is the perfect vehicle for this because we provide the building blocks you need to automate your infrastructure via our modules. We currently have over 3,900 modules available on the Puppet Forge to help you automate everything from creating Registry keys to installing and managing SQL Server.
The purpose of this webinar series is to guide you through the steps you’ll take to automate your Windows environment. We’re starting with the basics: managing resources like users, groups, packages and services and moving on to more complex use cases, like deploying IIS and provisioning Azure VMs with Puppet. You’ll find that once you learn the basics, the rest should come pretty easily.
We held the first webinar in the series last Wednesday and the second one is today at 12pm PT. Grace Andrews, Technical Solutions Engineer, will demonstrate how to install and manage packages and services on Windows with Puppet and how to execute PowerShell code. Check out the rest of the schedule below:
- February 10: Windows Configuration Management: Packages, Services, and PowerShell
- February 24: Deploying IIS and ASP.NET with Puppet
- March 9: Package Management on Windows with Chocolatey
- March 23: Managing PowerShell DSC with Puppet
- April 6: Patch Management on Windows with Puppet
- April 20: Setting up Windows for System and Application Monitoring
- May 4: Getting Up and Running with the Windows Module Pack
- May 18: Get Started on Azure with Puppet
Please join us, and register for the series here. If there’s a topic you’d like to see in this series, please let us know by leaving a comment.